Last Day Of The Year

Over the weekend I finished Riding Temptation, emailed it to my editor, so that’s one project off my desk. :cheer:

I also finished the proposal for my next demon hunters book and today I’ll be emailing that to my other editor, so that’s another project off my desk. :sasmokin:

I’m stoked. Hell of a way to finish off the year. I have a book I need to write in January (yes, an entire book) so my desk is clear and I’ll be ready to dive in January 1st! Everything’s right on schedule. I love when that happens. :boobie:

So tonight Biker Dude and I are going to fix munchies and either watch college football or movies. (We do not go out on New Years Eve….crazy people on the roads!) #1 son and family might come over and hang out with us. College daughter is no doubt the one who’ll be dressing up to go party. Heh. That figures. She usually eats at better restaurants than we do, too. What’s up with that?

Anyone have fun plans for tonight?

And Happy New Year!!!

10 thoughts on “Last Day Of The Year

Susan says:

Plans for tonight: Grill brats, watch football. Some fun, huh?
    Susan

Teri brown says:

I just finished my MG book yesterday. I didn’t get as much finished as I would have liked this vacation, but I did finish a book:)
    Happy New Year, Jaci!
    Teri

Darla says:

:devil: Way to go girl! Thats quite a major, to get two projects off your desk. Its obviously a labor of love for you.

Jaci, your plans sound strangely like mine…our middle son and his family should be coming over and our son (college age) and his girlfriend will be going out…and we have plenty of munchies ready to go!

What movie will you be watching if your not watching football? We’ll be watching the latest Bruce Willis. If he decides to watch foot ball then I will join the grandkids in another room and watch one of the many disney movies I have with them…I may do that anyway. LOL

Have a very safe and happy new year! :cheer:

Congrats on finishing! We plan on staying home too, nothing too exciting.

Happy New Year!

Renee B says:

Hubby is & step-son going to Chick-Fil-A Bowl in Atlanta, so 4yr old and I will watch Shrek the Third for the 10th time since Christmas- :popcorn:
    and :laundry: -Laundry, clean house, go thru 2007 receipts, set 2008 budget…
    So tomorrow, I can read, read, and not get out of PJ’s..except to cook the New Years dinner-pork, greens, and black-eyed peas…

Have a great one!!

Melissa says:

Hey, Jaci~~congrats on all your finished!!
    :cheer: Wow, you are SO busy, lol. But YEAH :bdance: more Demon hunters!! I can’t wait for that fix!!
    We do the family thing, too…sit around and play games, snack on munchies, maybe watch some movies…
    Happy New Year!! :hips:

Darla – We have the Die Hard movie to watch, too. :kickass:

Darla says:

Woo Hoo! Gotta love those DIE HARD movies! :kickass: :exactly:

Lauren says:

I can’t wait for the next Wild Riders book!

Dude and I watched a straight to DVD vampire movie called Insatiable that actually was pretty good. We drank champagne and snacked on chips and dip and snuggled. My favorite thing to do.

Happy New Year! :cheer: