IIn Unexpected Rush, what color eyes does Harmony have?
Read the excerpt from Unexpected Rush.
April 4, 2016
June 5, 2016
Congratulations to the winners of Jaci's most recent contest, who knew that Barrett keeps five products on his bathroom counter in Unexpected Rush. Two lucky winners each won a signed copy of One Sweet Ride.
From the excerpt of Unexpected Rush:
“We’re conducting a poll about men and their bathrooms,” Alyssa said. “Indulge us.”
Barrett finally shrugged. “Okay, fine. Uh... soap, of course. Toothpaste and toothbrush. Deodorant. Maybe a comb?”
Harmony smiled when Barrett struggled to come up with anything else. She knew he was an absolute male of the not-so-fussy-about-his-grooming variety.
All winners are selected at the end of the contest, and are contacted shortly afterwards. Be sure to check back here for your name!
Janet L., North Canton, OH
Shawn N., Greensboro, MD
Peggy R., La Pine, Or
Jolie M., Wonder Lake, IL
Linda S., Collinsville, CT
Anita H., Winnipeg, CA
Lorraine H., Angleton, TX
Susan B., Marion, IA
Are you Following Jaci on Facebook?
Enter the Contest
JaciBurton.com respects your privacy.
Contests are sponsored by Jaci Burton on JaciBurton.com solely for the enjoyment of her fans. Have fun... and remember that the prizes are offered just to sweeten the playing. However, just so everyone is on the same page, here's the way the contests work:
- For contest originating on this page: you must include ALL pieces of information requested in the form at right, or your entry isn't complete. Winners will be chosen at random from all correct and complete entries. Only one entry per person, please. Duplicate entries will be voided.
- For contests originating on Jaci's homepage news requiring a comment, simply leave a comment on the homepage news post indicated. Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address or your entry isn't complete (your privacy is protected.) While multiple comments are welcome, only the first will be considered for any individual homepage news-based giveaway.
- By entering you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older.
- Only entries received through this website will be considered eligible. International entries are accepted. Odds of winning are dependent upon number of eligible entries received.
- Winner[s] will be notified by e-mail within 30 days of the drawing. Winner[s] then have 72 hours to confirm with Jaci Burton or her representative or another winner will be selected.
- Winner names may or may not get posted to this website or to Jaci's Facebook page and/or to Jaci's Twitter feed. All winner name listings will be name and city of residence only so as to protect the privacy of the winner. Except as required by law, Jaci Burton will not share entrant information with any third parties. Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use the winner's name, hometown, likeness, and any text submitted for purposes of Jaci's advertising and promotion without further compensation.
- Any prize or prize notification returned to the sponsor as undeliverable will result in the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner. Sorry, no cash equivalent.
- No purchase necessary. The answer to Jaci's readers contest (this page) can almost always be found on this website. And in the rare case of needing to look into an actual book, please utilize a local library as Jaci's books are regularly available through most library systems.
- Please note that while Jaci does read all your entries, she is unable to respond personally to them.
- All contest entrants from this page will automatically be submitted to be subscribed to Jaci's advertisement-free e-newsletter! (Unsubscribing is straightforward.) Contest entrants from any of Jaci's homepage news-based giveaways are NOT subscribed, but are invited to do so.
- Neither Jaci nor her web team shall be held responsible for technical failures in entry transmission, or for any damage to participant's computer occasioned by participation in this contest/promotion or downloading any information necessary to participate in the promotion.
- Employees and contractors of any of Jaci's contracted (at the time of the contest's duration) publishers, agents, and/or hired contractors (web design, publicists, etc.) and affiliated companies and members of those employees'/contractors' immediate families are not eligible.