The holidays are officially over. My book has been released. No more excuses. It’s time to get back to work.
I have two books due in a relatively short period of time. I can feel the deadlines breathing down my neck.
Last night I stayed up late until I finished a chapter. I figure if I can do a chapter a day on the Berkley book, I can finish that one up in about 15 days. Of course I have to factor in days I can’t write, like days I have to go into the office and weekends and such. The Samhain book I’ll slip in when I can, since it’s a novella and a lot shorter. (Can you feel the sense of hyperventilation here? :chair:)
Also did my year end income and expense worksheet over the weekend because I pay estimated taxes each quarter. Always a depressing moment. And the IRS eats my lunch every year. Damn them. They are evil and must be destroyed.
So. It’s back to the weekly To Do list:
1. Write at least 5 chapters of Born To Be Wild.
2. Start novella.
3. Do 4th quarter taxes. :hide:
4. Figure out 2007 Goals plan (No, I haven’t done this yet. It’s still early, right?)
5. Continue to promote Surviving Demon Island (Have y’all bought it yet? – See, that’s promotion! :cheer:)
6. Think about bookmarks and other promo for Wild Wicked and Wanton
Eeek! Okay that’s enough of a list.
What’s on your To Do List this week?