Postcards!!!

Postcards are here! You know you want one.

Beautiful, oversized postcards for TAKING A SHOT are now available. If you’d like one, send an email with your mailing info to Fatin AT novelsidekick DOT com with TAKING A SHOT POSTCARDS in the subject line and she’ll get one sent to you.

And while you’re at it, you can preorder the book here because it releases on March 6th! ๐Ÿ˜‰

11 thoughts on “Postcards!!!

Claudia says:

Of course I want one! LOL I sent a note to Fatin!

Congrats. Waiting impatiently for this one. Pre-ordered as soon as I could. LOL Wonderful birthday pressie to myself. *smile*

Moran says:

Love the cover and can’t wait to get my copy of Taking A Shot which I pre ordered months and months ago!
    Too bad Match 6th is sooooo far away ๐Ÿ™

Silke says:

Love this Cover so much ..have it on my Laptop and every day i look @ Ty ๐Ÿ™‚
    I also pre-ordered my copy long,long ago ..Cant wait for march ..

Hugs from Germany, Silke

Allie says:

Awesome. My post office loves it when I get one of these. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Apparently my mail is very popular on the way to its box. LOL.

Nancy Fecca says:

Yes… I do want a postcard. Almost as much as I want the book. LOL.
    My Kindle and I are ready and waiting for it to get here. ๐Ÿ™‚

Yay! I have Gavin and Mick sitting here right by my computer monitor so I can go to my happy place at a moment’s notice. LOL Can’t wait for this book and this postcard.

Kristina in GA says:

Yay! I just sent my email request, thanks for the postcard.
    I have to say “Taking a Shot” is definitely my FAVORITE cover for the Play-By-Play series, so far. I’ve got it on Pre-Order for my Nook. Can’t wait!

Tonya says:

Oh, I definitely want this HOT postcard!!!! Can’t wait to read this book!!! Love the cover!! Preordered it on my Nook!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Wendy says:

Uhhhh so in the past two nights I have read Changing the Game and The Perfect Play and I was SURE that Taking a Shot was out already…OMG how the heck am I supposed to wait??!!! I guess I will pacify myself waiting on Jenna’s story by writing my reviews for Twolips on the other two. Danget woman! And then to make us wait till September….are you freaking kidding. I think you should switch to BDSM because you are a master at torture!

Bonnie says:

Yaaay!! I was just wondering if a postcard would be made for ” Taking a Shot” I have the first two postcards, Changing the Game, and The Perfect Play! They are hanging in my Diva Den! I cant wait to add this new one to my collection! Ty is my fav cover so far! ๐Ÿ˜€ Cant wait to read Tyler and Jenna’s story! Thank you Jaci! xoxo

Mary Ramirez says:

Wow!!! I ave been drooling over that pic for what seems like a year. Thought “NO WAY that is a REAL MAN”. You have blow my mind away. I guess there is hope for some of us females yet if he is out there!!!