It’s Monday, Isn’t It?

And it’s already the end of July. Yikes.

Weekend was fun. Biker Dude and I went on a Poker Run charity bike ride for the Muscular Dystrophy Association. It was hot and sweaty and a really long day out in the sun, but we had a really good time. We rode to different locations, got a different ‘card’ for our poker hand at each locale, and ended up at Harley dealership where we didn’t win the Harley they were giving away, but Biker Dude did win a t-shirt. Hey, better than nothing, right? :giggle:

Then we came home and did yard work. More hot sun and sweat. Yuk.

Sunday we went shopping with our daughter and bought her a nightstand for the condo she’ll be sharing with friends at college. Yes, just a few more weeks and she’ll be off to college. She’s so excited and we’re excited for her. :cheer:

No writing at all this weekend, which I didn’t really mind. I need to take time off and refresh the brain (ignores Sven’s leering, sweaty face over there on the right). Since the 70 Day writing challenge started on July 8th, I’ve added over 100 pages to The Demon’s Touch, so I’m rockin and things are going really well with the plotline.

Today is working on the book, which after having taken the weekend off, I’m anxious to get back to. And of course, :laundry:

This week’s agenda?

1. Write at least 40 pages on The Demon’s Touch

2. Surgery later this week for Buddy, our lab, who tore his ACL. 😥

3. Make appt for Jaz and Bella at the Groomers (man, do they really need haircuts)

4. Grocery shopping!

What’s on your To Do list this week?

Oh and 31 DAYS UNTIL HUNTING THE DEMON RELEASES!!!!! :hips:

7 thoughts on “It’s Monday, Isn’t It?

Teri Brown says:

Lots of fiction writing this week. Lots of nonfiction too. Sigh. Lots of everything this week!
    Teri

Sherry says:

:laundry: :laundry: :laundry:
    Didn’t do any over the weekend so I have tons to do.

Need to write at least two book reviews for my blog.

Football practice M, T, and Th.

August B-day party — Three of my guys have b-days in the first 10 days of August.

Consulting lunch with a friend on Wednesday. She wants me to help her with some decisions on homeschool curriculm.

And of course school M-Th.

Woo Hoo on the 100 pages, Jaci!!! :cheer:

Annie says:

Awesome about the 100 pages, Jaci! You’re rockin’!!

It’s been a busy weekend with lots of company so this week’s to-do list includes getting my house back in order and finishing Deathly Hallows. Oh, and getting my new iPod filled up with cool tunes!

I’ve got the ARC of Hunting the Demon on my nightstand staring at me, waiting to be read. Can’t wait to read it and blog about it!

darla says:

Whew, 100 pages…keep it up! :devil:

Cursing the rain we’ve been getting for the last two days…my house is being sided and the back is naked and of course with rain they can’t finish it up :dammit: ! They did get my new garden window in last week, its 61″ wide and 37″ tall, oh is it nice. :boobie:

Charlene says:

OMG where has the summer gone? *sobs* List: finish the book. Finish the flower beds. Drop off stuff to donate that I cleared out of closets. Go to post office.

Sounds like you had fun on your ride! We’ve done a motorcycle rally, where you have to find things worth points at each destination and gather as many points as you can by the end. Fun. :sasmokin:

Karin* says:

Jaci, this is scary, us both talking about to do stuff this Monday.

Hey, my biker dude and I used to do poker runs all of the time. We haven’t in years. I miss it.