1. I painted my toenails last night. Then I kicked a bag on my way back to my desk and ruined the polish on two toenails, so had to do those two over again.
2. Then I dropped the polish wand on the floor (Am sure Biker Dude will never notice the faint stripe of Revlon’s Pink Freeze on the hardwood floor). I should have just gone to Wal Mart for a manicure and pedicure.
3. Ants are making an appearance on my kitchen counter, no doubt in desperate attempt to save themselves from drowning after 3 months of nearly nonstop frickin rain. Can’t say as I blame them, but ants all over my counters mean more are coming, and that makes me want to do the heebie-jeebie dance. :hide:
4. Oh, and all my plants are infested with bugs. Our poor daughter. She has no idea she’s house sitting in bug land.
5. Biker Dude and I are packing more clothes than the planned suitcases. This is so not my fault. You should see all the clothes he’s packing (I’m blaming him. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. :neener: )
6. Are we there yet? I so need a vacation.