Book News!

For those of you who read ALL SHE WANTS FOR CHRISTMAS and asked if I’d be doing stories for the other Kent brothers–Brody and Wyatt–I have news for you! The Kent brothers are back!

A RARE GIFT–Wyatt’s story–will be released this December from Carina Press.

More details coming up later!

14 thoughts on “Book News!

Jenn K. says:

Awesome! I know I was one of those asking for more stories.

Tracey West says:

can’t wait!!!

Keep up the gr8 work, Jaci !

MinnChica says:

Whoot!! I’m so excited you’re going to continue with this family!!! I’m anxiously awaiting more details!!!!!

Danielle W says:

This just made my day!

elaing8 says:

YAY!!! I can’t wait to read their stories

Whoo hoo! I loved “All She Wants For Christmas,” so this is great news!

Elen says:

The first time I tried to get All She Wants For Christmas on Kindle in Canada, I couldn’t. It was blocked. Presto! Today I was able to get it. I’m looking forward to the read.

Trish says:

OMGosh I am so thrilled! I loved All She Wants for Christmas!

Kaetrin says:

Great news – I was one of the ones who wanted to have Wyatt & Brody’s stories. 🙂

Liza says:

I’m so excited and can’t wait to read Wyatt’s story! Loved All She Wants For Chistmas!

[…] the title since I don’t think A Little Bit Drunk is going to fly. And Jaci will also be doing another Christmas novella—a follow-up to her fabulous All She Wants for Christmas. I’m trying not to be jealous […]

Jennifer says:

I love your work with families, particularly brothers! Great idea to do this family as well. I’m away from my Kindle copy of ASWFC so I can’t recall which one of the two is the older brother, but I’m particularly looking forward to reading his story. That poor guy needed some light in his life!

🙂

[…] this publisher and my editor. My fellow authors in the antho are fabulous – Shannon Stacey, Jaci Burton and Alison […]