Oh fun stuff. Shelley Bradley aka Shayla Black tagged me. Now I have to list 7 random facts about myself, and tag 7 people to do the same.
1. I spoke fluent Italian as a child. I was taught by my grandparents. Can only remember a few cusswords and a short child’s verse now. Otherwise, nothing. Sucks, doesn’t it?
2. If I have caffeine past 3 in the afternoon, I won’t sleep at night. Hence my love of Diet 7-up.
3. I love action movies more than romance movies. No doubt why Biker Dude loves me. Though he’d probably love me even more if I dug horror movies as much as he does, but some of the ones they make today make me squeamish. Sorry babe. :giggle:
4. The sound of a fork tine scraping across a plate will raise the hairs on the back of my neck and I will likely rip the fork out of that person’s hand and give them the glare from hell. Seriously, don’t do this. It’s like nails on a chalkboard to me. *shudder*
5. I once worked as a private investigator. I did surveillances, took photographs of injured workers (some who weren’t as injured as they said they were). Fun stuff. Some of it was boring, too. Lots of reviewing of court records. *yawn*. But overall it was an interesting job. Didn’t get a gun though, dammit. :sasmokin:
6. I love pizza. It’s my all time favorite food in the whole world. I could eat pizza every day.
7. I was a pom pom girl in high school. :cheer: I think it’s like the dance squad now. Back then we did jumps and splits in our dances. It was very athletic. I think it was the best part of high school. I really loved it. I quit the squad my senior year so I could work half a day. Sad. I missed it a lot. The things we do to earn money for a car and car insurance.
Okay, I’m going to tag HelenKay, Lauren, Meljean, Nalini, Alison, Teri and Jennifer Y
Have fun :giggle: