Have you ever been to Author MBA? If you’re an author and you’re looking for a savvy way to take the next step in marketing, promotion and career planning, you need to head over there and check it out. They have just premiered their new On-Demand course training for Powerhouse Marketing and creating your own Marketing Plan.
I was fortunate enough to get a sneak peek of this course, and let me tell you it’s fantastic. So fantastic that I gave them ten thumbs up and a quote for their website. :boobie:
To take a little bit from their course outline:
Powerhouse Marketing will guide you step-by-step through:
● defining specific marketing goals for every area of your career
● articulating your financial, time, and lifestyle constraints to set yourself
up for success from the get-go
● identifying your strengths, weaknesses, personality traits, and work
style to tailor your marketing plan specifically for you
● brainstorming cool new ideas in a wide range of marketing categories
● weighing your options to make sure your plan hits your target
audiences in the most effective way
● incorporating simple strategies for measuring the success of your
marketing efforts so every penny (and minute of your time) count
● finalizing a well-rounded marketing plan that’s a perfect fit for you
Well worth checking out, and the course is inexpensive. Trust me, it’s well worth it.
Click here and it’ll take you right to the page. While you’re there, check out Author MBA’s other great courses for authors.