I’ve been avoiding this like Ebola, but since about 4 people have tagged me, so I’m finally going to do it.
Here are the rules:
a. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
b. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
c. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. Biker Dude and I grace the cover of one of my Ellora’s Cave books. Do you know which one?
2. I was once a licensed Private Investigator.
3. I am completely and utterly addicted to bubble gum. Can’t sit at my desk and write without it. I go through gum withdrawal when I run out.
4. I’ve lived in Oklahoma twice in my life. Once in the 80’s, then moved to California, and then back to Oklahoma again. Oh, and I moved twice to California, too. Once in the early 80’s, then I moved to Oklahoma, then back to California. Oy, that’s confusing isn’t it? Back and forth, back and forth. I’m so staying put now.
5. I loathe brussel sprouts. I love every vegetable, but I can’t stand brussel sprouts. They look like an alien life form and taste icky. Bleh.
6. My favorite indulgence is a back/neck/shoulder massage. I spend so much time sitting at my desk over my computer that my muscles are always tight. Thankfully, Biker Dude has great hands which saves many hundreds of dollars on professional massages. :giggle:
7. I do not like being alone in the house overnight. Fortunately, Biker Dude doesn’t travel often. But if he does, I’ll leave the t.v. on all night for noise. For some reason all those creaky house noises that don’t bother me when he’s here REALLY bother me when he’s not. Apparently I have a very vivid imagination. Go figure.
8. My hair color changes often. So does the style. Right now it’s really short and kind of red. Last year it was shoulder length and blonde. I should update the picture on my website, huh?
Since every blogger on the planet has already done this but me, I’m tagging no one. However, if you haven’t done this 8 Things Yet and you want to, please do so and put your link in the comments.