Chey tagged me, so here we go!
Your Name: Jaci
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? wrapped (and guess who does most of that? uh huh – Just call me Santa)
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? colored
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, but I can get a kiss anytime I want. :giggle:
5. When do you put your decorations up? Sometime after Thanksgiving and before Christmas
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Cookies. Mel makes them for me every year. I love her with all my heart. Hurry up, Mel!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Christmas at my great aunt’s house. The entire family would gather and my adult cousin would make this slushy cranberry drink. My aunt had this amazing snow village scene set up on a table on her screened in porch and I used to stare at it for hours.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What truth?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We have always opened all our gifts Christmas Eve, leaving the stockings for Christmas Day.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
Special ornaments and colored lights or whatever I’m in the mood to throw on there.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it. Once. Then it can go away.
12. Can you ice skate? I have the weakest ankles on the planet, but in my fantasies I skate like an Olympic champion. *snort*
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My very first Barbie.
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Giving gifts and hoping they’re enjoyed, and being around the ones I love.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pie – Charlie’s mom makes the best pie ever
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Watching all the Christmas Movies – A Christmas Story, White Christmas, It’s A Wonderful Life, How The Grinch Stole Christmas…every cheesy holiday story ever made and I have to watch every single one every year.
17. What tops your tree? An angel
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving?
It’s fun to get gifts, but I get the biggest thrill out of giving them
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
White Christmas – Bing Crosby
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yuck.
I’m tagging Mel, Angie, Shan, Mandy, Kelly, Bonnie, Teri, and Michelle.