Funny how that happens each week about this time.
Had a great weekend. Went shopping. Bought a new pair of jeans. They passed the ‘butt’ test, which means Charlie looks at me, I twirl around, and if the jeans make my butt look good, they pass the test.
Bought my mom’s birthday gift. So that’s done. Yes!
Rained yesterday. Love the rainy weather. I had a really good nap yesterday too. Something about rain, Sunday afternoons and naps that go hand in hand. It was a good day.
On to the weekly to do list:
1. I made word count goal on Wild Nights last week, so I’m wicked thrilled with that! This week…finish the book! Keep your fingers crossed for me, but I think I can do this.
2. Work on proposal for next demon hunters book.
3. Call my agent
4. Make appt for dogs at groomers. No, I still haven’t done this. They’re going to look like miniature sheepdogs soon. Clearly I’m having a mental block.
5. Finish birthday gift shopping, wrap and mail stuff at post office.
6. Think about promo stuff. Yes, think about it. Think think think.
I think that’s enough to do this week.
What’s on your to do list?