Saturday Stuff

So we’re heading out of town tomorrow. Charlie has a work event in St Louis next week, and since that’s my home town and where my mom is, I’m going, too.

Which means I have a ton of stuff to do today. Bleh. Like laundry and packing and printing some pictures for my mom to see and making sure everything’s in order for our daughter to take the dogs to the vet on Monday and blah blah blah.

And I finished first round revisions on A Demon Is Forever. It went pretty well. Of course now Charlie is reading it and he finds all kinds of things I missed. What? Am I freakin blind? How can I miss all this stuff? Makes me insane.

I’m so ready to give this book up to my editor.

So what’s everyone doing this weekend?

9 thoughts on “Saturday Stuff

Kris says:

Laundry, parents coming over, laundry, read, laundry, play with kids, laundry. :chicken:

Danny says:

Jaci,

you aren’t blind. I always have the same problem. Either with my story or my translations.

Maura says:

Drooling over Demon Island….
    Working on the software testing book due Real Soon Now…
    Crit group this afternoon…

oh, and laundry. cleaning the living room, laundry….

Amy S. says:

I have a wedding I have to go to tonight. My neighbor’s son is getting married.

Cathie says:

Did some chores around here and lots of reading. Boy I have lots to do tomorrow cuz I don’t want to put my books down, LOL Which to do, clean or read :goodevil:

You have a good visit tomorrow. Take a break! Hugs

Shari C says:

Met some friends for breakfast this morning which was really fun plus a lot of good food. Then came home and did all that exciting stuff like cleaning, laundrey, etc. This afternoon it is raining here in Minnesota so am staying inside and reading one of my wonderful new books I purchased. After all…enough cleaning is enough…have to do enjoyable things on a week-end…right.

Daun Ann Korty says:

So happy for you on your ARC’s. Good for you. I know I’d sleep with one under my pillow. 😎

Clean house, enrolled in Devry University for an online course in Health Info Tech. Looked at cars, found a couple we liked. Strangle my heathens every so often, have a meeting at noon tomorrow, oh did I mention clean?? hehe.

Welcome back to St Louy. Your going to be in my part of town. hehe

OMG!! I Love the “Ok Fucktard” and “Fuckwit” smilie’s. HAHAHAHAHA.

:whip2: :cheer:

Tina Gerow says:

Jaci – have a great vacation 🙂

This weekend is reserved for writing, critiquing, laundry and catching up on taped tv show favorites 🙂

:hips: Absolutely nothing! Okay, technically I did some promo stuff, updated my website, blog and my space page and edited my third release with Cobblestone, Finding Paradise. Sheesh. I can’t believe the weekend is over already. :barf: