Thrown By A Curve Release Day!

Thrown By A Curve Medium

THROWN BY A CURVE is finally released! I hope you all enjoy Book 5 of the Play by Play series!

She thinks she knows this player—but he has a few surprise moves.

For Alicia Riley, her job as a sports therapist for the St. Louis Rivers baseball team is a home run—until she becomes the primary therapist for star pitcher, Garrett Scott. Out of the lineup with an injury, he’s short-tempered, hard to handle, and every solid inch, a man.

Right now, the only demand he’s making on Alicia is that she get him ready to pitch in time for opening day. Except the sexual chemistry between them is so charged, Alicia’s tempted to oblige Garrett just about anything.  But both their careers are at stake—one bad move and it’s game over for both of them.

Garrett also feels the hot sparks between them, and the way he figures it, what better therapy is there than sex? Now all he has to do is convince the woman with the power to make the call.

You can read an excerpt here

THROWN BY A CURVE is available at the following locations, or at your favorite bookstore

Trade Paperback

Amazon / Barnes and Noble Books A Million / Chapters / Book Depository

Digital

Amazon / Barnes and Noble / iBooks / Kobo Books

8 thoughts on “Thrown By A Curve Release Day!

Kathleen O says:

I so cannot wait to read this book… I just LOVE, LOVE this series.

Diane says:

Happy release day!

Kristina in GA says:

My copy is sitting on my Nook waiting on me. 🙂 Forcing myself to wait until this evening. Have to get some work done first!

MickeyM says:

I am about to sit down with my Nook and start reading Thrown By a Curve! I can’t wait….
    On a related note: does anyone have any info on cover art postcards? I missed the last book, but would love to have this one – help?

ChristineJ says:

Finished the book in about 6 hours. Such a great story. Loved it!

Betty says:

Love the play by play series
    This is another winner
    Thank you!

Jill says:

Absolutely love this entire series!!! I keep trying to find others to keep me so connected, but nothing like this one!! Yay, for Garrett and Alicia, and excited for Cole & Savannah as well. I want to be a part of this family!!!

Steffi K says:

the day it released it showed up on my Kindle from when I pre-ordered I read it that very day and I am hooked I try to go back to my other Play-by-play books but I get drawn back to this one in particular