It’s Update Time

We’ve made a few updates to the website.

We’ve added a new cover. NAUTIER AND WILDER, the second anthology of my Wild Riders series and author Lora Leigh‘s Nauti series, will release December 6th, 2011.

And it’s available to preorder from Amazon
As soon as I have back cover copy to share, I’ll let you know!

I have an excerpt up for CHANGING THE GAME. You can read it here, and preorder the book here.

Also, check out what the very amazing Sarah from Smart Bitches, Trashy Books had to say about THE PERFECT PLAY over at Kirkus Reviews today. It’s an awesome writeup about the cover, my book, and my postcard giveaway. Thank you, Sarah!

And speaking of postcards, I mentioned this before on the blog, but in case you forgot or if you didn’t see it, if you want an oversized postcard of THE PERFECT PLAY, email fatinATnovelsidekickDOTcom with your mailing info and she’ll be happy to send one your way. This includes international folks, too!

10 thoughts on “It’s Update Time

Joy says:

0_0….yummy – Love the color!

Laurie Kap says:

Another great cover…Congrats!
    And lots going on – you go girl 🙂

Diane Sadler says:

I’m liking that cover

tennismom mary g says:

Just WOW!! Loved the excerpt too for Changing The Game.

Jeanne says:

I loved the book and I’m so glad the excerpt for Changing the Game is up so early. I was very intrigued with the characters of Gavin and Elizabeth and think the book should be marketed for all it’s worth. How about an ad in PEOPLE and an excerpt in Cosmo at the appropriate time? The cover alone would sell the book; it’s even better than the one for The Perfect Play. Congratulations!

jaciburton says:

Thank you all for the cover love! Isn’t it awesome?

And there’ll be more excerpts for Changing The Game as it draws closer to release time.

Jeanne…ads in People and Cosmo? Oh sure. If Berkley pays 😉

bev macdonald says:

Can’t wait to find out who will be the lead character’s, was concerned that both series had ended so this book for me is fab news. Thanks Jaci and Lora you’re the best.

• 8.1
      Dee says:

YEAH!!! I was also afraid the Wild Riders series had ended. PLEASE don’t ever end this series, its such a great read. LUV the boys and their exploits…it would be great to have some of them pair up for assignments. What about the “General”…anyone in his future? The cover is cool too!

Amber Newlon says:

I was just looking for this and Amazon is showing the release is now Feb 2012. Has there been a change? I can’t wait to read this!!!