1. 30 Minute Meals on The Food ChannelI’m so hooked on Rachael Ray. She’s messy in the kitchen. What’s not to love about that? Plus she does cook up some fantastic food. Food that I can actually make. And I am so not a fancy cook.
2. Animal Planet – There are so many great shows on this channel – (I miss Steve!):cry:). Meerkat Manor, The Most Extreme, shows about snakes and extreme living conditions. Just about anything you want to know…and even things you don’t want to know…about animals. It’s here.
3. Futureweapons – hello. Research!
4. 48 Hours Mystery – reality tv whodunit. Biker Dude and I love this show. Real people trying to get away with real murder. And of course…they didn’t do it. Uh huh. Yeah, they did it all right.
5. National Geographic – beautiful scenery, gorgeous animals. Travel to exotic places. It’s like taking a free vacation.
6. Special Delivery on Discovery Health – What can I say? I’m a sucker for babies.
7. Plastic Surgery/Before & After on Discovery Health – Do you KNOW how much a full face lift costs? O-M-G. But they also do some amazing reconstructive surgeries after accidents. I should have gone to medical school.
8. Jeopardy – I feel like a Mensa candidate if I can answer 5 questions during that show. And if I get the Final Jeopardy answer….I’m freakin brilliant
9. Deal or No Deal – The greed of some people never ceases to amaze me.
10. Entertainment Tonight – I must have my gossip, you know
11. Bridezillas – Cranky, bitchy, diva brides to be. Why any guy would want to marry these women is beyond me, but it’s a riot to watch.
12. The Everest Series – The Discovery Channel – Biker Dude and I watch this and other mountain climbing series. We don’t really get why people want to put themselves through this kind of hell, lose fingers, toes, and other extremities, go through oxygen deprivation, and possibly be left on a mountain to die. This is supposed to be fun, right?
13. What Not To Wear – TLC – Omg some people dress really….bad. And they have two stylists come in, toss everything in their closet and show them how to dress appropriately. Hey, give me a $5000 Visa cash card and let me shop in NY and you can toss all the shit out of my closet too.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants