Thirteen Movies I’ve Watched Recently
1. The Longest Yard – laughed my ass off.
2. Chronicles of Narnia – beautiful
3. Chicken Little – oh so sweet. I love kid movies and I don’t even have little kids anymore
4. Sahara – Matthew McConaughey…need I say more?
5. Firefly – Loved it! Anything by Joss Whedon has got to be brilliant
6. Doom – I love action movies with paranormal, so even though it was hokey, i enjoyed it.
7. The Fog – I liked it. Not as good as the original, but I still enjoy a good scary movie.
8. The Dukes of Hazzard – Hokey as hell but I still laughed. I can’t help it.
9. Flight Plan – Excellent movie and the twists surprised me
10. Necessary Roughness – and oldie but goodie and it has Harley Jane Kozak *grin*
11. The Island – Good flick. Nothing extraordinary about it, but it held my interest.
12. Wallace & Grommit: Curse of the Wererabbit – It was funny. Not side splitting funny, but amused me.
13. In Her Shoes – Oh so good and heartbreaking and funny and tender.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants