Yes, I stole this from Shannon. Can I help it if I’m knee-deep in packing for RT and have no unique ideas of my own? *g*
1. Take first five novels from your bookshelf.
2. Book 1 — first sentence
3. Book 2 — last sentence on page 50
4. Book 3 — second sentence on page 100
5. Book 4 — next to the last sentence on page 150
6. Book 5 — final sentence of the book
7. Make the five sentences into a paragraph.
8. Feel free to “cheat” to make it a better paragraph.
9. Name your sources
10.Post to your blog.
Okay so here’s mine:
A can of Coke fell out of the soda machine and into Captain Bree Maguire’s hand. “Damn,” he muttered, turning away from her. “Dammit all to hell.” She wanted him. “Read my mind like that.” Life was good
Book 1 – The Legend of Banzai Maguire by Susan Grant
Book 2 – Jacob’s Faith by Lora Leigh
Book 3 – The Dark Highlander by Karen Marie Moning
Book 4 – Summer Heat by…uhhh…me *g*
Book 5 – Lucavarious by Stephanie Burke
that was fun
Now off to fold laundry. Shouldn’t I have servants or something? *g*