Quarterback Draw Cover Reveal!

QuarterbackDraw_cover2

Pretty awesome new cover, right? :-)

Here’s the blurb:

Playing For Keeps

Grant Cassidy knows how to be a football star—flash that dazzling smile, throw the winning pass, get the girl. But while the hot quarterback loves the game and the lifestyle, no woman has come close to catching his heart.  Then he matches wits with a smart, gorgeous model, and Grant finds himself wanting more than a fling.

Supermodel Katrina Koslova might live in a world of glitz and camera flashes, but she works hard to provide for the family that relies on her. She doesn’t have time for fun—much less a boyfriend—but Grant seems determined to be the exception to Katrina’s rule.

Their explosive chemistry is undeniable, but Katrina’s afraid to let go and rely on anyone but herself. Grant intends to ease her fears and prove he’s a man of style and substance.

QUARTERBACK DRAW is book 9 of the Play by Play series and will release February, 2015. More info and preorder links coming soon.

This entry was posted in Books, Play By Play Series. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Quarterback Draw Cover Reveal!

ReneeW says:

For the record, I am BEGGING, BEGGING, BEGGING for an ARC!!!!!!

Grażyna says:

Oh. My. God! I love, LOVE your PbP covers! :D

Jennifer Ackler says:

OMG I LOOOOOOOVE YOUR COVER FOR QUARTERBACK DRAW!! LOOOOOOVE IT!!

michelle cage says:

This cover is sooooooooo hot. I would love an ARC. I always finish these books the day I get them because I can’t put them down.

Karen Roma says:

You always have the most astounding covers, which are only out done by the story within!
    Thank you for this amazing series!

Andrine says:

I’m sorry but i can’t say i love the cover, i do like the abs but it does appeal to me as your other covers do maybe it will grow on me who know. I do love your books, keep writing…..thanks

Mary Joy says:

I really love the covers! esp Gray and Grant. Anyone knows the cover model of one sweet ride and quarterback draw? :) Thank you.