Holiday Games Release Day!

HolidayGames

It’s release day for HOLIDAY GAMES! It’s a Riley family reunion, with a wedding and the holidays and baby making.

New York Times bestselling author Jaci Burton’s “must-read” (Fresh Fiction) Play-By-Play series now arouses the sexy holiday spirit as a passionate young couple discovers the boundless rewards of pleasure.

All Elizabeth and Gavin Riley want for Christmas is a baby. Despite over a year of trying, conception hasn’t been successful. But for a high-achiever like Elizabeth, she must succeed at everything. That means making the very most of every opportunity with her husband. And when it comes to nonstop sex, Gavin’s not really complaining. Exhausted, maybe…

Unfortunately, this holiday season they’re not exactly given a lot of private time. Elizabeth is hosting the holiday, Gavin’s sister is getting married, and the house is wall-to-wall with family. For Elizabeth and Gavin the nights may be chilly, but the urge is still hot. And they’re not about to let any distraction get in the way of their necessary pleasures during a holiday game that yields so many unexpected surprises.

You can purchase HOLIDAY GAMES here:

Amazon

Amazon UK

Barnes and Noble

iBookstore

Kobo Books

I realize HOLIDAY GAMES is not available in print. I’m sorry for that, and I don’t know when or if my publisher will put it in print. Hopefully it will be at some point, and if it is, I’ll be sure to let you all know. Thank you for your patience. In the meantime, if you’d like to read Holiday Games right away, Amazon has a great way to do that via their free Kindle reading apps. You can read it via any device—your laptop, phone, tablet or any other device. You can check it out here

I hope you all enjoy HOLIDAY GAMES!

This entry was posted in Books, Play By Play Series. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Holiday Games Release Day!

BethA says:

Already downloaded and will start as soon as house cleaning is done!

Jeanne says:

I’ve asked my husband for a Kindle for Christmas for situations such as this – or should I get a Nook?

Anyway, Gavin and Liz are two of my favorite characters and I don’t want to miss this.

• 2.1
      StormyHeather says:

Jeanne:

It just depends on where you like to buy your books. I have found that Amazon can be a little cheaper than B&N or even Sony for some books. I have Sony and Kindle readers. You could also look into a not expensive Droid tablet (Apple’s too expensive and I find it too restrictive to only Apple content). I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 that I absolutely love (LOVE!). I have the Kindle app AND my Sony reader app on it, so I can access books from either provider on one device. If you can only get one actual reader device, I would suggest a Kindle.

• Jeanne says:

Thanks so much for the input. I’ve found that there is more e-material readily accessible via Kindle than Nook, or at least Kindle gets first dibs (which makes no sense). My only concern is if something goes wrong. I have a B&N 5 minutes from my house, but I’ve heard that Kindle has really good customer service. Any experience with that?

Silke says:

Hi Jaci,

i read it currently and a put a smile an my face on the end of a stressful workday. Love the chemistry between Gavin and Liz.

Hugs, Silke from Germany

StormyHeather says:

Is there a book cover postcard thingee to go along with this so I can add to my collection?? Love the covers!!