One Sweet Ride Cover Art

You know, I keep thinking the Berkley Art Department couldn’t possibly top the last cover for my Play by Play series. And yet, they do. How about the cover for ONE SWEET RIDE?

To get what you want you have to move fast.

Gray Preston was born into money, but he’s built his racing empire on hard work and muscle. Now, with millions of fans, his senator father sends one of his aides, Evelyn Hill, to elicit Gray’s help in garnering votes for his upcoming national election. Gray wants nothing to do with his estranged father’s campaign, but Evelyn can be pretty persuasive. She’s willing to learn about racing, and maybe even get a little dirty.

Evelyn’s number-one goal is politics, which makes working with Gray difficult, because his only passion is fast cars. As she and Gray spend time together, he teaches her about the sport he loves, and she learns a lot about the man behind the wheel. The more she learns, the more she wants him. But any desire that threatens to derail the carefully laid plans for her future is a dangerous one.

With the passion Gray and Evelyn share running hotter than either imagined, one of them is going to have to compromise, or run the risk of losing more than their hearts.

ONE SWEET RIDE is Book 6 of my Play by Play series, and will release June, 2013.

~~~

So…what do you think?

This entry was posted in Books, Play By Play Series. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to One Sweet Ride Cover Art

Diane says:

I think he really must be a sweet ride!!!

Lynne says:

What do I think? Wow! I am on book 1 – I need to get caught up fast!

Jacquie Biggar says:

Holy cow! Your right, it just gets better and better!

Liza says:

I swear you’ve been blessed by the cover Gods!!! They just get better with each book!!!

Phyllis Marshall says:

What a heart pounding, knee weakening, jaw dropping cover!!! Jaci, I don’t know how they keep surpassing the previous ones…but they do!!! Will you be getting the postcard covers of this one??? I would LOVE one if I could. I have your last one displayed and get so many comments on it! :)

Love the cover and the Title….and this series, LOL! Although my fav cover is still Taking a Shot. Berkley has done an absolutely fab job on all of the covers! I’m so HAPPY they didn’t give this book the 50 Shades cover makeover that seems to be rampant. Your reader fans would have had to stage a revolt, LOL!

Annaiss @SMW says:

I love love LOVE this cover! The Berkley Art Department always does a great job on the Play by Play covers! Cannot wait for Thrown by a Curve and One Sweet Ride :D

Kim Brockman says:

Play By Play Covers…Are the models for The Perfect Play and Taking a Shot the same guy?

jaciburton says:

Thanks for the cover love, y’all!

Phyllis – I’ll be doing postcards for this book, as well as Thrown By A Curve, which releases before this one. Stay tuned as I do them a little bit before the book releases. :-)

Booklover – Not a chance in hell that the books in this series will receive the ’50 Shades’ cover treatment. They’re awesome just the way they are. :-)

Kim – No, it’s two different cover models for The Perfect Play and Taking A Shot. However, Jed Hill, who was the model for The Perfect Play, is also on the cover of Playing to Win. Jason Vendryes was the model for Taking A Shot.

lisa w says:

That’s a guaranteed hot & wild ride!

WendyK says:

Wow I love the look of this one! I will have to check it out, and love the story line. I love racing stories!

hugs,
    WendyK*oh and I’ll keep a check for the postcards!*

Ginger Robertson says:

Super hot cover! I need to check this series out.

Yasmeen says:

Can I say YOZA!!!! That is one hot smoking cover and can’t wait to read it!

Lisa says:

Yowza! Poor guy is sweating. Must lick….er dry him off.

Mandy Saial says:

Jaci, Love all your book covers . I will be waiting to get my hands on the drool worthy postcards just before the books release dates .

Kame says:

Wow – love the books and love the covers. Can’t wait to read this one either – as I am a NASCAR fan! Please keep them coming – the covers and the books!

Wow…That is so freakin’ awesome:) There just aren’t words for the drooling that will going on when that book hits the shelves!!! Can’t wait to get my copy…just re read Savannah and Cole’s story, hoping it will tide me over until the next book:)

Sally-Anne says:

I love you, I love you, I love you,
    Never in my wildest dreams when we were all throwing around sports ideas on your blog (when waiting for playing to win) that i would see one of my ideas. I love cars racing (i’s fast dangerous and the drivers are sooooooo hot. I can’t wait for sweet ride to come out and what a sweet ride this book is going to be, don’t get me wrong i love all your books and i am always waiting for a new one to come out even if you stop a series (demon hunter, i will always be in hope hehehe) thank you for being a book genius.
    Sally-Anne