Playing To Win Release Day!

PLAYING TO WIN releases today, in both print and digital, at your local bookstore and online!

Someone’s going to have to let down their guard…

Football star Cole Riley is notorious for doing as he pleases—on the field and off. He parties hard and fights harder, but if he doesn’t clean up his act, his career is over—so Cole reluctantly agrees to work with image makeover consultant Savannah Brooks. He’s not used to being told what to do, especially by some (admittedly hot) southern belle. As for Savannah, she’s not convinced she can transform this cocky (and aggressively sexy) force of nature. But she’s determined to give it her best shot.

When the sparks start to fly, Savannah lays down the ground rules: no personal complications. If she can turn off the tingle she feels every time Cole gives her a hot stare, he can turn off his desire as well. But for two people determined to have it all, a hands-off policy can only last so long before one of them yields.

~

Purchase links:

Amazon
B&N
Books A Million
Chapters
Book Depository
Kobo
Sony
iBook

I hope you all enjoy PLAYING TO WIN.

This entry was posted in Books, Play By Play Series. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Playing To Win Release Day!

Amy says:

I wish Amazon would ship mine already!!

Jessie L says:

I have been waiting for this book since I read “Taking a Shot” back in March when it was released. I love this series & for as much as I’d like to purchase the e copy for my Kindle, I can’t. I have to have the paperback edition so I can hold in in my hands & smile when I look at the cover. Congrats on the release Jaci! I have read the others in this series & have them on my “keeper shelf”. Looking forward to more in this series.

Moran says:

My copy of Playing To Win was shipped on Saturday and I hope to get it tomorrow.

Diane says:

Congratulations on your new release!!!

jaciburton says:

Thank you all for buying–or waiting ever so patiently to buy–it means a lot to me to have your support. Y’all rock! :-)

Jennifer says:

All I have to say is that I love the book read it in one day I just couldn’t put it down and I love these stories cause its so romantic but at the same time it is isn’t. I can’t wait for the next book in this series with cole’s sister.