This That and Some News

First things first, some awesome news. I’m going to be writing three more books in the Play by Play series for Berkley Heat! I’m so excited about this, and hope you are, too. So books, 6, 7 and 8 in the series will be coming up in the next few years. I have no idea what sports these will be about. Maybe I’ll run a poll ๐Ÿ˜‰

The UNLEESHED Auction is live. Click here for the ebay link. I’ve also added another auction item, which should be coming up soon as they add more of the items to the list. I’ve added naming a character in one of my Play by Play books, so look for that.

I’m so thrilled that Amazon has listed TAKING A SHOT as one of their Editor’s Picks for March! I’m in the company of some amazing authors on that list, so it’s quite an honor.

Barnes and Noble has listed TAKING A SHOT as one of their must-reads for March, too! I’m so thrilled! My awesomely talented friend, Shannon Stacey, is also listed, with her great book, Yours To Keep, which is such an amazing romance.

15 thoughts on “This That and Some News

azteclady says:

Congratulations on the three books! *waiting to know more*

๐Ÿ˜€

Allie says:

How fun! I love the sports series. I’m glad it will continue.

Maybe you can write a rock climber. Rock climbers are hot. All those muscles and all that nerve. I think a lot of the same skills used in rock climbing are also used in cave exploration.

I’m a runner and I’d love to read about a runner, too.

Although you seem to have picked team sports. So maybe basketball? Soccer?

Diane says:

That’s wonderful news, congratulations!

Roxanne Elmlinger says:

I LOVE your Play by Play series. Hard to put down to do what I’m supposed to do. I’m glad you’re continuing the series. I love the way you write! Keep the great work!!! Look forward to reading more! I’m excited for Tuesday, March 6 as Taking a Shot is coming out! I read the previous books again to get primed for the next story. So you can imagine the more the books the more the reading! Roxanne

StacieD says:

Congratulations!

Sally-Anne Samson says:

congrats on more books, i was in a bit of a panic….didnt want to give up on the play-by-play series like i had to with demond hunters.

As for sports sugesstions. In ‘Changing the game’ Elizabeth mentions a new contract with an NBA player for new york. That could work.
    And Elizabeth also mentioned in the same book that she picked up portfolios from a variety of sports like Hockey, Tennis and NASCAR, they are also an option.

Can’t wait to see. I just know i’ll enjoy all three.

And keep up with the HOOOOOOOOOOT book covers. A little eye candy doesn’t hurt, now and then.

Michele says:

Congratulations on the three new books. Can’t wait to read them. Is Book 5 already in the works?

jaciburton says:

Thank you for the congrats! I’m so excited to be writing more books for this series that I love so much.

Michele – I’m currently working on Book 5 in the series–Thrown By a Curve is Alicia Riley’s story. She’s Cole’s sister and this one takes us back to baseball. I’ll have more up on the Coming Soon page of my website shortly about this one. ๐Ÿ™‚

Alycia says:

So excited for more Play By Play books! And looking forward to Ty and Jenna’s book. I cannot wait for Tuesday ๐Ÿ™‚

Stephanie says:

OMG! Tickle me Pink! I’m so thrilled about this news. WhooHoo! I love this series.
    And I wanna throw my vote out there for some NASCAR!!!! I’m a huge TonyStewart Fan!!
    Take Care

Luigia says:

Basketball, Motocross, Surf….
    So Alicia is Garrett’s heroine….

Amy says:

Congrats on three more books for the Play series- are we lucky, or what?
    My votes go to NASCAR, Rugby, and Ironman Triathlon. Oh- a poll would be a great idea! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Silke says:

*smile and congrats*

Please write about diving ..the sea, a guy like Paul walker (In to the blue) :-))
    Don`t write about a golf-pro ..this sport is so boring ๐Ÿ™‚

Hugs, Silke

Ashley B says:

Seriously makes me ecstatic!! I cant wait!

You could always have a female athlete like a soccer player and the whole alpha male could make for some fun scenes especially with these strong Reily women! Just an idea… And the cover could be a gorgeous male in a power suit that slightly rumpled… Lol
    But whatever you do will be AMAZING!
    I really Tues can’t get here fast enough!!! Can’t wait for Jenna and Ty’s story!!!
    Thanks

library addict says:

Congrats. Guess I need to get reading this series. I have books 1 and 2 in my tbr pile.