The Wild Riders Series

Many of you have asked me about the Wild Riders series, about whether Riding The Night was the last book or whether there’d be any more.

I had set up the series in advance and knew exactly how many stories there’d be to tell in this series. I had planned for Riding the Night to be the last book and for the series to finish up with AJ and Pax’s story.

However…

The wonderful and awesome and oh so talented Lora Leigh has asked me to do another Nauti and Wild anthology with her, and I of course leaped at the opportunity, since I love and adore her. So there’ll be one more Wild Riders story, this time with a new Wild Riders character.

I don’t know exactly when the new book will be out. It’s tentatively scheduled for the end of this year, but that’s subject to change. I’ll keep you informed, so watch my blog and my Coming Soon page on my website.

Oh and the new characters’s name is Jed. ;-)

This entry was posted in Books, Wild Riders Series. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to The Wild Riders Series

Allie says:

Well this is just awesome. I thought that last Nauti book was the end of that series, too, so double bonus!

I’m so excited to here this! I love the Wild Riders!!!!

Nauti and Wild was my favorite anthology last year so I can’t wait until we can get our hands on it….even though it may be awhile, I know it will be worth the wait

Lisa says:

Congratulations! This is happy news! Love your Wild Riders!

Tanya M. says:

This is the best news i’ve read SO FAR today!! Love it!! :D Congrats!!

Diane Sadler says:

Wonderful news! Another Wild Rider book!

Evolet says:

Whooo-hoooo! I was hoping you’d say that. I love Lora’s Nauti series, too. Looking forward to reading the final one.

Mary G says:

Great news! I will never be sick of the Riders series. One of my faves.

Terri says:

Happy Anniversary

Cindy Stephenson says:

I was wondering if Crush could ever join Wild Riders and get his own book? I am almost through with the 2nd book in the Wild Riders series and love his character :)