Apple Is Eveel

I bought an iPhone last night. I won’t even dare tell you how much of my day has been sucked up playing with that damn phone. Or on iTunes. Or creating a new ringtone. Setting up my email. Or in the App store. Or at Fictionwise downloading ebooks on the Stanza application for the iPhone.

Let me just say that the iPhone is Evil. And my husband should take it away from me and lock it up, because my work production is going to suffer.

Because we all know I simply have no willpower at all. :chair:

I also ordered a Mac laptop last night. I fear my ultimate doom when that arrives.

:giggle:

This entry was posted in Life in Motion. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Apple Is Eveel

azteclady says:

I am sure Biker Dude would be happy to take the iphone away *snicker*

But in the off chance you have some time to burn, there’s a list of cool iphone applications here.

*innocence*

BevQB says:

um… Congratulations on your new obsession?! :boobie:

Since I’ve become so frustrated in my search for the perfect ereader, I actually went and looked at the iPhone a couple of weeks ago. Now, granted, the ATT Store salesman showed me text on his personal iPhone and his brightness might have been unusually high, but I swear it hurt my eyes even more than reading on my PDA or laptop.

Geez, ya think they’ll come out with an eInk iPhone? Nah, probably not. :sigh:

BevQB’s last blog post..The Race is On!

Victoria says:

Yay for new stuff. I always love when I get new toys to play with :D

Natasha A. says:

OMG! The best thing ever invented! I love it! I love having the internet wherever we go. I used it last month to look up consumer reports, while in Wal-Mart, while trying to decide on a vacumm. I have used it to look up recipes while at the grocery store, so I know what to buy. AND I love Stanza.
    I can keep listing its virtues, but I will stop now. OH, I like Twitterific, so I can always twitter :)
    Enjoy it!
    Natasha A.

Lea says:

LOL

Have fun with your new toys Jaci! :D

Lea’s last blog post..Santa Has Visited Me Early This Year

Karin says:

New toys are always fun, but once the novelty fades they’re easier to ignore. So, have fun with it now and enjoy all the new things you can do.

:blahblah:

Shannon Stacey’s last blog post..Less than a day now

Denise says:

OMG, Jaci, I LOVE my iphone! Crash Bandicoot takes up a lot of my time when in line for stupid things like groceries and the bank. (Shhhh Don’t tell Shelley that! I told her I’d get to writing this month!) AND I love my MacBook Pro. You will just adore your laptop. Holler if you need any help. http://jaciburton.com/blog/wp-includes/images/smilies/kickass.gifMy entire family is MAC oriented. I love teaching my parents new and fun things to do when moving away from a Windows environment! http://jaciburton.com/blog/wp-includes/images/smilies/herby.gif

Susan C says:

Jaci, you deserve your new toys. :cheer:

I have never owned a cell phone! :chair:

Shame on you. :bitch:

Actually, I’ve so far been capable of resisting the lure of do-it-all cell phones. I have one that is capable of playing mp3′s and email and all that. I barely use the phone, much less anything else.

But I do like Natasha’s point. I’ve love to have access to recipes while in the store so I make sure I get everything I need. :exactly:

Melani Blazer’s last blog post..Have you been Naughty or Nice?

azteclady says:

I resisted cell phones as long as I could… but when I had to drive several hours by myself, not sure of my destination, I got one just so I could call for help should it be necessary.

That was nine years ago, and now it seems the thing is an extension of my body. ;;)

I have been lusting after a smart phone (the instinct, the rumor, a blackberry… :pray: ) for a while now. We’ll see if Santa thinks I’ve been a good girl this year :)

Annie says:

My sister just bought herself a Macbook. She’s had it only a week and already her husband is fed up with it (and the time she spends on it). Heehee. I’m thankful I married an IT geek who understands the time wasted on new toys :D

Estella says:

I love new toys!

Christine says:

Congrats on your iPhone! I got my husband’s first iPhone as a hand me down last July when he bought the newer generation one. My first thoughts were, “Whatever, I don’t really need all this on a phone.” OMG I who was I kidding? I LURVE my iPhone and don’t know how I functioned without it before! :giggle:

Christine’s last blog post..COLDPLAY Concert Review